I'll be on a working holiday in Freeport/Lucaya so I'll be on the US East Coast time zone.
DATE: 29 July 2008, Tuesday (US East Coast)
TIME: 6:00 P.M. (US East Coast time)
DISTANCE: 10 km/6 miles (or whatever you wish)
The following are past participants and most of them have already committed to joining us. After the training session, each participant writes a quick recap of the session so that each of us benefits from this collective effort. If you don't have a blog, fret not, just comment on one of our blogs about your experience.
- Jaymie - Alabang, Philippines
- HitMe - Quezon City, Philippines
- Banggi - Makati, Philippines/Saigon, Viet Nam
- Ben - Manila to Makati, Philippines
- Renz - Parañaque, Philippines
- Marga - Parañaque, Philippines
- Caloy - Davao, Philippines
- TRF - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Gretchen - Truckee, USA
- Rick - San Francisco, USA
- Nora - Kent County, UK
- Steph - San Diego/New York, USA
- E-Rod - Newport Beach, USA/Freeport, Bahamas
*If you have an injury that keeps you from running, participate by cycling, swimming, blading or anything that involves self-propelled constant motion.